CALL FOR ARTIST SUBMISSIONS
Vignette Art Fair 2019
The Women’s Museum Building, Fair Park
Curator: Leslie Moody Castro
April 10th-14th, during Dallas Arts Month
Submission deadline: February 24, 2019 — DEADLINE EXTENDED!
Artists Notified: March 17, 2019
Texas Vignette seeks female, or female identifying, artists of all disciplines for Vignette Art Fair 2019 in the Women’s Museum Building at Fair Park, April 10th-14th. The show will be curated by a professional, local curator who will select the works to be included. (Note: If you enter more than one piece, each piece may be accepted) This fair will promote women in the arts in Texas and showcase the work of creative minds that have been under recognized by art institutions and establishments. This is a wonderful opportunity to show your work in a beautiful building dedicated to women. This exhibition will provide ample exposure, as it will have extensive advertising by both the organization and Fair Park, and will receive a significant amount of press. All selected artists will receive one image on our exhibition page with a link to their website.
• Female, or female-identifying, artist living in Texas
• There is no budget for shipping, so artist must ship/deliver works themselves. If the artist
cannot attend installation and/or de-installation, a volunteer preparator will handle the work.
• If selected, the artist must sign a damage liability waiver.
• There are no stipulations for medium and all submissions will be considered, including but
not limited to 2D, 3D, video, installation, and performance art.
• Artists are encouraged to attend the opening reception the night of April 12th.
• Artists receive 100% of sales from their work, Vignette takes no commission.
• Artist Statement (500 word limit)
• Bio/CV (PDF upload)
• Images of the work you are submitting and dimensions (JPG, MP3, MOV files) *(Note: If you enter more than one piece, each piece may be accepted)