CALL FOR ARTIST SUBMISSIONS
Vignette Art Fair 2018
The Women’s Museum Building, Fair Park
April 11th-15th, during Dallas Arts Month
Submission deadline: February 4, 2018
Artists Notified: March 4, 2018
Texas Vignette seeks female, or female identifying, artists of all disciplines for Vignette Art Fair 2018 in the Women’s Museum Building at Fair Park, April 11th-15th. The show will be curated by a professional, local curator who will select the works to be included. (Note: If you enter more than one piece, each piece may be accepted) This fair will promote women in the arts in Texas and showcase the work of creative minds that have been under recognized by art institutions and establishments. This is a wonderful opportunity to show your work in a beautiful building dedicated to women. This exhibition will provide ample exposure, as it will have extensive advertising by both the organization and Fair Park, and will receive a significant amount of press. All selected artists will receive one image on our exhibition page with a link to their website.
• Female, or female-identifying, artist living in Texas
• There is no budget for shipping, so artist must ship/deliver works themselves. If the artist
cannot attend installation and/or de-installation, a volunteer preparator will handle the work.
• If selected, the artist must sign a damage liability waiver.
• There are no stipulations for medium and all submissions will be considered, including but
not limited to 2D, 3D, video, installation, and performance art.
• Artists are encouraged to attend the opening reception the night of April 11th.
Submission Requirements and Checklist
** Payment functionality is now working. Thank you for your patience!**
1. Submission Fee
- Current members submit for free (up to 10 images, $10 for each additional image)
- Non-members have two options:
- Join Vignette for $45 for member benefits for a year and submit up to 10 images. Click here to pay via PayPal.
- Pay $30 and submit up to 3 images, $10 for each additional image. Click here to pay via PayPal.
2. Send the following information in a single PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your name & contact information
- Artist statement
- Bio and/or CV
- Image list (Titles of Included Photos with corresponding file name)
3. Attach image files in the e-mail, as instructed below
- File Set Up: Jpeg files, 1024 pixels on longest side at 72 DPI, 3MB or less (saved)
- Name Files: firstname_lastname1.jpg, firstname_lastname2.jpg, etc…
- If the files are too large to send through e-mail server, please send using free online transfer service WeTransfer (wetransfer.com)